Munich > St Mary's Church, district Au, view of Munich
„Die Pfarrkirche der Vorstadt Au.“
View over Munich from a high ground at the district Au with the Church of St Mary ('Maria Hilf in der Au', also called 'Mariahilfkirche') in the foreground, with the two towers of the 'Cathedral of Our Dear Lady' in the background. The church 'Maria Hilf in der Au' was build from 1831 till 1839.
Lithograph after Albert Emil Kirchner, lithographed by Borum, Munich 1839, 28,5 x 43,5 cm.
Very good impression, paper somewhat stained, esp. in the upper part, otherwise very good condition.
Ref.: Maillinger II, 204